Friday, February 22, 2008

Who is j howe?

I am 5'7' an athlete, the second oldest out of 5 and is currently in love. My 3 brothers Tony the oldest, Thomas the third oldest and Stephen the youngest boy and I have one sister the baby. I love to play sports like football, basketball, and running track.
This pass football season our football team finished at 7-3. I made it first team wide reciever, first team safety, first team kick returner, and first team all-purpose back. Next, year we plan on winning regionals and going to states.
My favorite football team is the New Orlean Saints and my favorite basketball team is the Miami Heats. The players that I look up to are Reggie Bush and Dwayne Wade, they was my favorites since they was in college. But the person I look up to the most of all is my dad is my hero he's the one that got me into sports and I thank him for that.
THIS J HOWE THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!!

No comments: